You can contact us to get information about these 4 diseases that you have heard frequently and get detailed information about treatment methods.
Your health is important to us.
You can ask your questions to us using the form below.
Prof.Dr. Tarık Yazar
Push your hips back to the chair as far as they can go. The best way to sit in office chairs is to get your hips back as far as they go, allowing your back and shoulders to support the shape, and then adjust the other components of the chair to provide support.
Adjust the height of your seat to suit your body. The seat of your chair should be high enough so your feet are on the ground. If your chair is too low, you can strain your neck, if you sit too long, your shoulders may tire over time. Read More…
Place the top of the monitor approximately 2-3 ” below your eye level when you sit down. If you are wearing bifocals, lower the monitor to a comfortable reading level. Center the monitor and source documents properly center your monitor directly in front of your keyboard. Read More…
"He made a great effort for the treatment of our disease, which was left on its own, with zero harm. He tried to solve the problems caused by the time other physicians lost us. The interest in the patient and his attitude towards informing the patient, especially in the treatments he applied, made us very comfortable. Thank you very much."
"It was one of the turning points of my life. I met with scoliosis. This road, where I was full of hesitations in the press, turned into a tremendous experience for me thanks to Prof. Dr. Tarık Yazar and his team. With his great professional ethics, interest, equipment, and being interested in every question."
"He performed my scoliosis surgery at T2-L1 levels in 2014. God bless, it's been years, I don't have the slightest complaint .."
"After a long and difficult process, I met Prof.Dr. Tarık while I was giving up. They told me what would happen if I did not have an operation, what I would earn. It was difficult, but fortunately I decided to have an operation. It has been 9 years, I am very well."
"My doctor Prof.Dr.Tarık is in the top 10 on the spine in the world With peace of mind, I can direct all scoliosis patients to Mr. Tarık. "
- He was born on May 26, 1951 in Artvin.
- In 1974, he graduated from Ankara University, Faculty of Science, Department of Physics Engineering.
- He won Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1974 and graduated in 1980.
Between 1980-1985, in Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Orthopedics and Traumatology A.B. He became an expert in the branch.
- In 1988, in Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Orthopedics and Traumatology A.B. He became an associate professor.
- In 1988, the research of the mechanical spinal system used in the treatment of spine, trauma, deformity diseases numbered 28534 was made in Vienna International Patent Institute and this mechanical spinal system was produced in our country.
- He became a professor at Ankara University Faculty of Medicine in 2001.
- He is married to Dr. Zeliha Yazar and has two daughters.